While we are capable of installing or replacing any make or model of furnace, we highly recommend Lennox ones due to the numerous benefits of these systems.
Some of the Lennox furnaces we offer include:
- The Lennox SLP98V furnace: This is a variable-capacity gas furnace. Due to its industry leading efficiency of up to 98.7% AFUE, it was named as one of the most efficient Energy Star certified products in 2019. This product comes with a 10-year warranty on covered components and a limited lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger. To ensure quiet operation, it comes equipped with Lennox’s SilentComfort™ technology and a fully insulated cabinet. It also has enhanced humidity control. Due to its high efficiency rating, this product is eligible for tax credits.
- The Lennox SL297NV furnace: This is a variable-speed gas furnace that is known for producing the lowest emissions on the market today. The variable-speed motor blower enables both constant and efficient adjustments of the air flow speed, which also means that heat is dispersed evenly throughout your entire home. Additionally, the variable speeds mean quieter operation than a single-speed furnace which produces loud blasts of air when it first starts up. This system has an efficiency rating of up to 97.5% and comes with enhanced humidity control. There is a limited lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger and a 10-year limited warranty on all other components. This product is also tax credit eligible.
- The Lennox SL280V furnace: This is a variable-speed, two stage gas furnace and is known as the quietest in its class. One of the many benefits of this furnace is its ability to offer two different levels of heat depending on how cold it is outside. In other words, fuel use is fine tuned to match your desired settings and increase both your comfort and the system’s energy efficiency. This furnace’s AFUE can get up to 80. It is compatible with air filter and humidifier attachments. It comes with a 20-year limited warranty on the heat exchanger and a 10-year limited warranty on all other covered components.
If you’re looking for an air conditioner that will keep you cool and help you reduce how much you’re spending on utility bills, we have a few options for you.
We offer the following air conditioners from Lennox:
- The Lennox XC25 air conditioner: This is a variable-capacity air conditioner that has been classified as one of the most efficient Energy Star certified products in 2019. This is because its SEER rating is up to 26. Providing lasting comfort with quiet operation and iComfort® enabled technology, you’ll be kept cool and comfortable year-round. It’s also eligible for a tax credit. When you purchase this product, it comes with a 10-year limited warranty on each covered component, including the compressor.
- The Lennox XC21 air conditioner: This is one of the most efficient multi-stage air conditioners you can buy. In fact, it was rated one of the most efficient Energy Star certified products in 2019. It has a SEER rating of up to 21 and provides you with the cool air you need while operating as quietly as possible. It is also an environmentally friendly product, as it uses R-410A refrigerant and it is solar ready! It comes equipped with iComfort® enabled technology. This air conditioner comes with a 10-year limited warranty on all covered components, including the compressor.
- The Lennox SL18XC1 air conditioner: If you are looking for a quiet and efficient single-stage air conditioner, then look no further. With a SEER rating of up to 18.5, this unit can save you hundreds of dollars a year on your energy bills. If you’re worried about toxic emissions, you can rest easy knowing that this uses environmentally responsible refrigerant (R-410A) and it is also solar ready. It comes with a 10-year limited warranty on all covered components, including the compressor.
A heat pump can be a great investment if you’re looking to reduce costs and increase energy efficiency. Not only do these systems provide you with heat, but they can also keep your home cool during the warmer months of the year.
At Monarch Heating and Cooling, we offer the following Lennox heat pumps:
- The Lennox XP25 heat pump: Designated as one of Energy Star’s most efficient products in 2019, this variable-capacity heat pump operates with extreme precision. It has a SEER rating of up to 23.5 and a HSPF rating of up to 10.2. It is safe for the environment, as it uses the eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant rather than toxic Freon. This heat pump comes with a 10-year limited warranty on all covered components, including the compressor.
- The Lennox XP21 heat pump: If you’re looking for a quiet multi-stage heat pump, then look no further than this one. Due to its multi-stage operation, it can match energy usage with heating and cooling power, providing you with lasting comfort and energy efficiency. Its SEER rating is up to 19.2 and its HSPF is up to 9.7. To cut back on releasing toxic emissions, it uses eco-friendly refrigerant (R-410A) and it is also solar ready. This unit comes with a 10-year limited warranty on all covered components, including the compressor.
- The Lennox SL18XP1 heat pump: Do you want to save hundreds of dollars a year on energy bills? Consider investing in this single-stage heat pump from Lennox. This Energy Star qualified unit has a SEER rating of up to 18.5 and a HSPF rating of up to 10.2. It operates quietly, is solar ready, and only uses eco-friendly refrigerant (R-410A). This heat pump comes with a 10-year limited warranty on all covered components, including the compressor.
We offer the following Mitsubishi Electric products:
- The Mitsubishi MUZ-GLNA: This is a ductless single zone wall mount heat pump. It comes in various sizes ranging from 12,000 BTU to 24,000 BTU. As an Energy Star qualified product, it uses inverter driven compressors and electronic LEVs to provide higher efficiency with controlled power usage. It comes with a 12-year limited warranty on parts.
- The Mitsubishi MXZ-NA: This is a ductless multi zone wall mount heat pump. It comes in various sizes ranging from 12,000 BTU to 18,000 BTU. It is Energy Star qualified and comes with a 12-year limited warranty on parts. Because of its slim design, it’s easy to install in such a way that it doesn’t interfere with a room’s design.
- The Mitsubishi MUZ/MXZ Hyper Heat ductless single and multi-zone system: This product utilizes Mitsubishi’s innovative Hyper-Heating Inverter® (H2i) technology. In other words, it uses an enhanced compressor system to deliver a reliable source of heat even in below freezing temperatures. Additionally, it is equipped with hot-start technology that provides warm air instantly. The single zone units we carry range in size from 9,000 BTU to 18,000 BTU. Our multi zone systems range in size from 12,000 BTU to 18,000 BTU. These products are Energy Star qualified and come with a 12-year limited warranty on parts.
Whatever product you decide to purchase, you can rest easy knowing that we will take the time to ensure it is properly installed and will deliver the comfort you deserve.