Bozeman Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split Services
A Flexible Alternative for Properties Without Ductwork
There are many historic homes throughout Bozeman and Southwest Montana. Oftentimes, these older structures aren’t suitable for ductwork installation, which can make finding ways to keep your home nice and cool troublesome. Without adequate ductwork, central heating and cooling systems are no longer options.
Additionally, window units can be noisy, and it can be hard to figure out where to place one if a window isn’t available. If you’re looking for a way to preserve your home comfort, you might want to consider installing a ductless mini split system. Used for heating and cooling anywhere from one room to your entire home, these units are cost effective and energy efficient.
To learn more about our ductless mini split services in Bozeman, call Monarch Heating and Cooling at (406) 407-9188 or contact us online.
How Do Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Splits Work?
You might be wondering how ductless systems work if they don’t use ducts to move heated or cooled air throughout your property. Ductless systems have to main components: an outdoor compressor and an indoor air handler. Because they don’t take up much space, indoor air handlers can be installed anywhere from the wall to the ceiling. Additionally, you can have multiple indoor components connected to your outdoor compressor. This means that you can different rooms can be set to different temperatures.
Why You Should Consider Installing a Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split
One of the many benefits of a ductless mini split is the flexibility that comes with being able to install multiple indoor units in various rooms of your property.
Other benefits include:
- You can lower your energy bills: With a central heating or cooling system, the ducts supply each room in your home with warmed or cooled air. This means that you’re often heating or cooling rooms that aren’t in use. With a ductless system, you have the ability to switch on the air handler in the room you’re in while you leave the others off. This will result in lower energy usage which will drastically reduce your utility bills.
- They are easy and quick to install: Central heating and cooling systems have multiple components that make them more complex to install. Because ductless systems only have two main components, connected via a refrigerant line, suction tube, and condensate drain line, installation is much simpler. All our technicians need to do is drill a hole for the conduit to go through. The ease of installation also makes it more cost-effective.
- You’ll experience better indoor air quality: When you have ductwork, the dust and pollutants that circulate throughout the air in your property end up settling and building up in your ducts. This negatively impacts your indoor air quality. Without ductwork, you no longer need to worry about this issue.
- Many can be controlled remotely: Have you ever been comfy on the couch watching your evening shows but it’s a bit too chilly for your liking? With a ductless system that comes with a remote control, you will never have to get up to change the temperature setting again!
- They are don’t use toxic refrigerant: Studies have shown that Freon, a common refrigerant used in central AC systems, is harmful for the environment. Fortunately, ductless systems use an eco-friendly refrigerant, so you don’t have to worry about harmful emissions.
When It’s Time to Call Our Bozeman Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split Experts for Repairs
While we all wish our heating and cooling systems could stay in perfect working condition all the time, that is unfortunately not possible. If you notice something is wrong with your unit, it’s important that you call for repairs as soon as possible. Left to linger, a small issue could turn into a larger, more costly one.
We recommend calling us if your ductless mini split is exhibiting any of the following problems:
- The coils are frozen
- It repeatedly cycles on and off
- It is leaking water
- It is not providing you with adequate heat or air conditioning
When we arrive at your property, we will inspect your unit, determine the cause of the issue, and perform any necessary repairs. All of our work comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.