Bozeman Heat Pump Services
Alternatives for Properties that Cannot Utilize Ductwork
While central heating and cooling offers a host of benefits, not all properties are well suited for it. For one, central HVAC systems require you to have ductwork in order for them to work. If you live in an older home, or do not wish to spend the money to install ductwork, a heat pump is a great option that will still provide you with the home comfort you’re searching for.
Commonly thought of as an all-in-one system, a heat pump can work to both keep your home cool in the warmer months and warm in the colder ones. As temperatures begin to rise, your heat pump will work by transferring the heat within your home outside. When the weather is colder outside, your heat pump will take in warm air from the outside to effectively keep your home nice and cozy.
At Monarch Heating and Cooling, our NATE-certified and factory trained technicians offer installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance for heat pumps in Bozeman and throughout Southwest Montana. All of our work comes with a 30-day money back warranty, so you can rest easy knowing that you’ll expect nothing but the highest quality workmanship.
For a free estimate, just give us a call at (406) 407-9188 or contact us online.
Reasons to Consider Installing a Heat Pump
One of the main selling points of heat pumps is the fact that they offer a cheaper way to heat your home than a furnace or a boiler. Additionally, they work as a way to keep your home warm and cool.
Other advantages to heat pumps include:
- They are long lasting: With proper maintenance, heat pumps can last around 50 years! This is more than four times as long as the standard lifespan of a furnace.
- They require less maintenance: Because they don’t contain as many intricate parts and components as a central heating and/or cooling system, they don’t require nearly as much maintenance in order to keep them in optimal working condition.
- They reduce carbon emissions: Heat pumps do not require any fossil fuels in order to produce heat. Instead, they rely on very little electricity which is used to transfer heat rather than create this. This leads to a reduction of CO2 emissions and can help reduce your carbon footprint. Additionally, the fact that they don’t require fossil fuels makes them much safer to operate.
- They are much more energy efficient: Because heat pumps only need to transfer heat rather than create it, they tend to be anywhere from 30 to 40% more energy efficient than other heating methods.
If you’re interested in installing a heat pump, or if you need your current one replaced, our technicians will ensure that everything is connected properly. An improperly installed unit can drastically reduce your heat pump’s efficiency and may even lead to severe damage. Fortunately, at Monarch Heating and Cooling, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
How to Tell You Need Your Heat Pump Repaired
While it would be great if you never had to deal with a heat pump issue, there will come a time when you will need yours repaired. In order to prevent costly damage or a premature replacement, it’s important that you’re aware of the signs of an issue so you can get it fixed as soon as possible.
We suggest contacting our Bozeman heat pump specialists if:
- Your energy bills are increasing
- Your heat pump produces excess moisture, or it is leaking
- Your heat pump blows air that doesn’t match the temperature setting
- Your unit makes unusual sounds
- Your unit emits foul or strange odors
- Your unit has reduced air flow, or it continues to short cycle
We will respond to your call by dispatching our technicians to perform an inspection and get to the root of the problem. Our goal is to provide you with adequate repairs so your home comfort is restored.
Call (406) 407-9188 to see for yourself why we’ve earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.